< Back to Careers
Quality Manager – Part-time or Full-time
TTP Ventus is a Cambridge-based micropump manufacturing business. Our world-class micropump technology delivers precision, performance, and silent operation – all in a tiny package. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-performance, high-quality products and excellent service, enabling innovation across sectors from medical and life sciences, to environmental and industrial through advances in wearability, portability, and simplicity.
In the role of Quality Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of our established QMS, working with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers to ensure that Ventus delivers its promise of high product quality and exceptional support.
As part of TTP Ventus’ management team this is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a high-value manufacturing business. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our established QMS, including QA, ECN, CAPA, and product qualification processes. You will ensure that we control and monitor product quality, tracking any issues and driving continuous improvement in our activities.
This is a customer-facing role in that you will manage both in-person and virtual customer audits, as well as taking responsibility for supplier quality. You will also oversee our document management system, a key plank of our QMS. As our business continues to grow you will improve and develop our QMS as needed, likely including securing ISO9001 accreditation.
You will have a keen attention to detail and process, but also be able to work flexibly and pragmatically. You will be comfortable as part of a small, dynamic team, also demonstrating self-motivation and the ability to work independently when required.
Your skills and experience should include:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in physics or engineering
• Experience of operating within an ISO9001 or similar manufacturing environment
• Experience contributing to the maintenance and development of a QMS
• Experience of managing customer and supplier audits
• Clear and concise written communication skills
• A rigorous approach to work with a strong eye for detail
• The ability to influence, train and mentor colleagues to ensure a ‘Quality’ culture.
Experience of document management and ERP systems would be an advantage but is not required.
TTP Ventus is part of TTP Group, an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages innovation, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We also offer fantastic employee benefits including:
• Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
• Profit related bonus
• Enhanced share purchase scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life insurance
• 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
• Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
• Cycle to Work scheme
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, or to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and covering letter, stating the reference above to email@example.com.