We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer to help sell our innovative range of piezoelectric micropumps into the next generation of medical, life science, industrial, and environmental applications.
Become part of a well-backed, rapidly growing company created to commercialise Disc Pump, a revolutionary, award-winning micropump technology. Work with our dynamic team to revolutionize the 60-year-old miniature pumps industry.
TTP Ventus Ltd is part of TTP Group and a spin-out from sister company TTP plc, a world leading technology and development organisation. TTP's pioneering innovations can be found in medical devices, digital printing, laboratory automation, wireless communications and micro technologies, to name just a few. As a small but rapidly growing company our working culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial.
We are located on Melbourn Science Park, TTP Group’s own campus of offices, laboratories and pre-production facilities just outside Cambridge, UK.
You will be an integral part of our Sales team, delivering the effective customer service and in-depth technical support that is driving our growth. You will interface directly with our customers, on the phone, online, and face-to-face, coordinating activities internally to deliver an excellent customer experience. You will support customer projects, manage key accounts, and also act in an in-house sales capacity. You will be primarily office-based, working by phone and online but will also travel for customer visits (COVID-19 permitting).
In this role you will:
- Use your technical expertise and application knowledge – and the support of our R&D and Engineering teams as necessary – to provide excellent technical advice and support to our customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key accounts, providing a single point of contact for technical, sales, and QA support.
- Help to develop and maintain market and application knowledge within our Sales team, identifying market segments where we have a strong competitive advantage, together with opportunities for new products.
- Effectively and proactively update our CRM system to ensure that contact, account, and market information is up-to-date and complete.
- Provide insight and support to Sales forecasting and budgeting processes.
Skills and Experience
You will combine excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and sales acumen with strong technical knowledge and customer management skills.
Your experience will include:
- A relevant degree (e.g. in engineering, physics, or electronics), or similar technical qualification.
- Previous role(s) in sales or sales support, including experience within the medical and/or life science markets. Knowledge of fluidic components market (e.g. pumps, valves, filters) will be an advantage.
- A good working knowledge of sales processes and systems.
You will receive a competitive salary supplemented by a TTP Group-wide annual profit share scheme and the option to join a generous share incentive plan.
Health and lifestyle package
You’ll benefit from a generous pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance. You will be based on TTP Group’s Science Park located in attractive countryside just outside of Cambridge with canteen and sports facilities onsite. A relocation package is available where applicable.
Please contact email@example.com for further details, or to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and covering letter, stating the reference above to firstname.lastname@example.org.